Ad

Monday, January 10, 2011

New Beginnings

So tonight was the first night I hit the gym. I did circuit training: 10 min. on the tredmill, 10 min. on the elliptical, 10 min. on the stationary bike. Then I went to the weight room and did some arm exercises. My arms really need a good workout so I can make it easier to carry my daughter around if need be.

I feel pretty good, as awkward as it was to be in a gym. I've been to a gym a couple of times, there's machines in my high school and I went to another local gym a couple of times. This one is bigger and nicer than the last one I went to. They also keep it pretty cold so I didn't really sweat much.

Once I get back to using the machines for cardio, I can concentrate on toning up. I haven't done cardio in almost a year, so that's what I need to get used to doing again. Eventually I want to do an hour of circuit training and a half hour of weights and strength training. Then I'll probably go to some aerobics classes.

I can't wait to see the progress unravel itself now that I'm exercising again.

No comments:

Post a Comment