Ad

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Something Special

"Anyone can make you happy by doing something special, but only someone special can make you happy without doing anything."

There is this one person: every single time I see him smile, I melt just a little more than I did the last time.

I have day dreams about him that drive me to delicious distraction whenever I see him.

The butterflies. He is the only person who can still make them dance deep inside the pit of my stomach.

Like two wolves we're drawn to each other. We can sense each other.

All he has to do is smile.....the delta between my thighs turns liquid. Wherever, whenever I see it.

It is the single best form of torture I have ever experienced. He is like a drug to me, the first and only person I cannot get enough of, and he knows it.

He might be coming back out to "play" soon. Just the thought of that sends a shiver up my spine.


Hopefully he can hear me purring for him....

No comments:

Post a Comment