Ad

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Killing

Has anybody seen the trailers for this new show? I'm intrigued. "The Killing" sort of reminds me of the American version of "Touching Evil" (shame that show didn't make it past one season, but I'm not upset since my TV husband Jeffrey Donovan is on Burn Notice all buff and tasty looking!)

I always find murder mysteries fascinating. I have the ability to work in that field, but I'm too drawn to Chemistry and lab work then I am being out in the world finding the bodies, evidence or clues. That might sound boring but if I weren't going to school for psychology I'd probably be into Chemistry or Forensics.

About the Show

AMC has begun production on the network's next original series, The Killing. From writer, executive producer and series showrunner Veena Sud (Cold Case), The Killing is based on the wildly successful Danish television series Forbrydelsen and tells the story of the murder of a young girl in Seattle and the subsequent police investigation. Season one will consist of thirteen one-hour episodes and will debut with a 2 hour premiere on Sun., Apr. 3 at 9PM | 8C.

Go to the show's website to learn more:

http://www.amctv.com/originals/the-killing/

No comments:

Post a Comment