Ad

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Random thoughts (1)

I have a tongue that makes Hattori Hanzo swords look like butter knives. I can't say I know what it's like to have a blank canvas and no ideas, but a blank piece of paper and a full pen can sometimes seem even more menacing. There are times when I just want to set my notebooks on fire. And I have so many, dating back to elementary school.

I have to take my glasses off if I want to read anything. Like Clark Kent: I was born a super hero and take my refuge in the every day things in life.

Define irony again: Having to take drugs to stop you from taking drugs.

I like my new glasses: one blends in with my face well and another pair makes me look like a librarian. They are thick black rims that are rather cat-eye in shape. It makes me feel like a 1950's English teacher when I wear them.

I've worn glasses since I was 6th grade. I managed to pick out the biggest, dorkiest set of glasses I could have ever picked. I didn't get teased for it much but it made a lot of the more superficial people in my school not want to have much to do with me. Especially during our 6th grade class trip to a local sleep-away camp. But that's a story for another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment