Ad

Monday, April 18, 2011

My mom

I'm pretty sure I developed my raunchy sense of humor and sarcasm from my mother. She's been my cinema pal since I was old enough to sit in a movie theater. When I was younger it was all about the Disney movies. I feel really lucky to have come of age during what was, let's face it, the best years of Disney possibly of all time. I mean, "The Little Mermaid", "Beauty and the Beast", "Aladdin", "The Lion King": I saw all of them in the theaters with my mom.

You would never guess that my mom, now in her 60's, would be the type of woman to go see "Me, Myself, and Irene", "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" or "Clerks 2" with her daughter, but it is perfectly natural for us. We're like a modern day "matinee ladies".

I have to admit: it's really funny to watch her reactions during the more naughty parts of whatever movie we're watching.

I believe the next movie we'll see will be "The Hangover 2". Yea, I'm going to watch "The Hangover 2" with Mini Me's grandma, and I am proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment