Ad

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

GBE2 WEEK #12 (8-7-11 to 8-13-11): Picture Prompt


I am about as underground as you can get without being a mole person. Any "celebrity" I have is online and I love it. Since almost every time I take a pic I look like a different person, I don't really get bothered by anybody. I have yet to have anybody come up to me and ask who I am, but if I were to go to certain events, such as Youtube or zine or some other type of "indy" venue, I might be recognized if I had a booth there or just told people flat out what names I write under, I might get a few people asking to take a picture with me. I don't know if people would want to get my autograph, since I don't have any picture proofs to sign or a book I wrote. Being a blogger and an online writer makes it hard for me to be able to give out autographs.

Being underground is a lot of fun: mainstream gets rather tedious and makes me want to stick a pencil in my brain and swirl it around a few times with how boring and predictable it can be. That and I'm not signing my name to the devil that is US capitalism. My talents are MINE, and I'm having a lot of fun not being cookie-cutter.

I know I used a different pic, but I don't have much to say about marriage at this point in time.

4 comments:

  1. This is an awesome post. I wish to be like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why? you're great the way you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely NOT cookie-cutter, and that's a very good thing. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, everyone has to be what they want to be.

    ReplyDelete