Ad

Friday, September 23, 2011

Suffice it to say

I have this friend who's married. He is someone I have fillied around a bit with online way back in the day, and I always wonder if I had the chance to sit with the two of them and reminisce about the IM conversations I have had with her husband over the years. I think it would go something like this:


Names not mentioned for privacy:

My conversation with his wife: (1/3/2012: I have no idea why I put "with his wife" LOL I must have been watching TV and trying to blog at the same time.)

Me: "Can I ask you a question? Does he throw lunch meat at your ass , or is it just me?"

Me: "Has he ever shoved a rubber ducky up your ass while you rub his shoulders? Am I the only one here?"

Me: "If you have NOT had **** ask if he could tape a dildo to a remote control car and fuck you with it, take a drink".

.....and so on and so forth.


I am hoping she would be doubled over because the above is a right good laugh: but one never knows. Then again, I do not think my friend could marry someone who was completely uptight as he is by far not uptight (duh). This would be an interesting dinner conversation. I have more sordid stories besides that one but I'm saving them for later. xoxo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment