Ad

Friday, September 2, 2011

Tokyo Blu and The Big House





(My plate)





One of my bff's and I decided to go back to Tokyo Blue because they are BYOB. She got a bottle of Arbor Mist and we stuffed ourselves with sushi before getting after dinner drinks at The Big House.








The food was really good, I tried a couple of new sushi rolls and I also tried caviar for the first time. I believe it was salmon caviar but I cannot be certain.




(my girl's plate)





We also got the green tea tempora for dessert again, then headed to The Big House (grill/biker bar I used to work at).









(yes I am a big girl nowadays lol: medication is to blame. It'll take me a while to lose it since I cannot go off the medicine (that makes me eat like a pig half the time) but I'm trying really hard to stick to my diet.















Karaoke MC/ex-boss of mine Jason


I had a lot of fun there and drank a few Mike's Hard Lemonades.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking me along for a night on the town. That sushi looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Langley: that sushi put me in one heck of a food coma!

    ReplyDelete