Ad

Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Favorite Cooking Shows

I grew up chubby, and I will remain at least slightly chubby for the rest of my days, because I love food. Love love LOVE it.

Growing up I watched all sorts of cooking shows. Before The Food Network and The Cooking Channel, there was PBS and other local stations that always had great cooking shows on them.

Right now I'm sharing my top favorite shows of all time:

1). The Galloping Gourmet
Starring Graham Kerr




2) The Frugal Gourmet
Starring Jeff Smith




3). America's Test Kitchen



4). Essence of Emril



5). The Naked Chef



6). 30 Minute Meals



7). Ciao Italia



8) Healthy Appetite



9). Good Eats




10). Everyday Italian



11). The French Chef


12) Two Fat Ladies




13). Bitchin Kitchen



14). Joanne Wier's Cooking Class




15). Great Depression Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment