Ad

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

It was pretty quiet because it was just Lexi and I. My parents went to my Aunt's house (so did my sister and nephew), but Lexi has a cough and my nephew is recovering from pneumonia so I didn't want to expose Lexi to that.

It wasn't a bad time though. Lexi and I ate a lot of ham (I stuffed myself with stuffed mushrooms) and watched the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Special.

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

All in all it was a good Thanksgiving dinner (mostly due to the fact that I got to eat as many stuffed mushrooms as I wanted) My parents came back with a plate of food for Lexi and I along with apple pie. I ate the pie and Lexi wanted ice cream (ps caramel ice cream with apple pie OMG so good).

I got to spend Thanksgiving with the thing I am thankful for every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment