Contact

Contact Katie for any questions, comments, etc: webmaster@jadelafemme.com

I do not have a problem with people posting comments under anon., but I have to have word verification turned on due to too much spam. This blog is basically an abridged online diary, and I treat it as though it's another one of my paper journals. That means it is not written to provoke conversation, but I don't mind having people who understand the concept of "respect given is respect due" putting in their two cents.

At the end of the day, this blog is not here to make money or make anybody happy but me. People liking it and reading it (and dare I say impressed by it) is an added bonus.

****For all the pics/vids/etc. I come across during my daily kooky adventures on the interwebz, visit



Tell Your Stories

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Patrice O'Neal RIP




Patrice's last interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PDnKrwWQDQ

No comments:

Post a Comment