Ad

Monday, January 23, 2012

UPDATE-1/23/2012



I need to take a couple weeks off because on goodreads.com I'm trying to see how many books I can read in a year. I already have some stuff to post that I wrote a while ago, and I'll just save a bunch of entries as drafts in the meantime.

 I'll make sure to talk and vlog more about my life when I get back, since I've been posting a lot of movie reviews and I'm kinda bored sitting around and watching movies. I want to find topics that will help me write about my life more.

 I'll be posting on my indy wrestling/MMA blog about wrestling, MMA, comics, and anime. I just started my comic book collection so I'll probably talk about that on there: slyparadox.org

In the meantime, here's a pic of Lexi in her new winter coat:


I know she doesn't look too happy: she hates anything on her head!

I'll be back a few days before Valentine's Day. :)

1 comment:

  1. tell me about it my time with my blog and work has kept me so busy i wanna spend sometime reading!! :))

    xoxo hanz
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete