Ad

Monday, April 2, 2012

Guilty Pleasures: Trashy Food Part One

I have many guilty pleasures in this life, and I'm never afraid to name them. Trashy food, trashy reality TV, trashy sports (lingerie football anyone?).

We'll start with the trashy food I love:

1). Nachos and/or a hot dog from 7-11

Nachos Pictures, Images and Photos

Ok quick explanation for this one: I was on birth control pills at at the time, and there were some nights when I had been on the comp blogging or watching TV, and all of a sudden, I needed a hot dog or nachos from 7-11....RIGHT NOW!!! Thankfully my 7-11 is within walking distance since I would have killed somebody if I couldn't get that food when I wanted it!

2). Goobers and movie popcorn
I believe I was at the theater watching one of the Star Wars movies that were re-released when I decided to try combining a Goober and a fake butter-soaked handful of movie popcorn. Oh. My. GOD. I fell in love instantly.

3). Chicken nuggets
I'm a bit of a chicken nugget connoisseur. I have tried nearly every brand of chicken nuggets there is. I don't know how many people will boo at me for this, but I always go back to McDonald's chicken nuggets with plenty of sweet and sour sauce.
Photobucket
I have loved these since I was a kid (back when I was a strictly honey girl), and I love them even more now that their using closer to white meat chicken.

4). Chocolate Cupcake Tasty Cakes
There's even an ice cream flavor after these! I believe they're only sold near Philly (Turkey Hill makes it I believe). You can make it yourself with plain chocolate ice cream over the cupcakes in a bowl. If you want to be naughty, put the cupcakes in a bowl and microwave them for about 25 15 seconds or until the cupcakes are hot. Then serve the chocolate ice cream over the cupcakes and enjoy!

5). Tater Tots.
'Nuff said.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following "Living The Big Sky Life". I'm happy to reciprocate on Networked Blogs and have done so under "In The Rear View Mirror", which is another great blog I write ... and one you might enjoy and want to follow as well. DK

    ReplyDelete