Ad

Sunday, May 6, 2012

30 Days of Truth: Day Four

**I guess I should call the 30 day challenge what it really is from now on :)**

Day Four: Something that is a part of your routine that you enjoy:

I take after my mother: I am NOT a morning person. My dad can wake right up when it's time or when he wakes up from a nap, while my mom and I are basically "OMG WTF DON'T TALK TO ME, YOU KNOW WHAT, DON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME RIGHT NOW" inside. I need about a half hour to an hour before I'm really awake. In high school I had to wake up at like 5:30am to catch the 7:00am bus. Why school officials think it's OK for still growing teenagers to get up that early and be expected to function first period is beyond me.

I digress.

The one thing that is a part of my routine that I actually enjoy doing that I don't really get to have everyday is when Lexi lets me cuddle on the couch.





She's like a domestic cat: she only wants to cuddle when SHE wants to. When she does, however, she either wants to tickle or sleep. If she feels sick or is sick she'll want to cuddle a lot more. Either way, it helps a lot to calm me down when I start to get a bit of cabin fever.

Growing up I never thought that having a kid and being able to cuddle with them would mean so much to me, but I suppose nobody really understand how much loving your own child can affect you until you actually have it.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment