Ad

Friday, June 29, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises

I wrote this when "The Dark Knight" came out, and now that the third movie in the trilogy, I still feel the exact same way. -June 29 2012




And Im a black rainbow

And Im an ape of god

I got a face thats made for violence upon

Im a teen distortion

Survived abortion

A rebel from the waist down
I wanna thank you mom

I wanna thank you dad

For bringing this fucking world

To a bitter end

I never really hated a one true god

But the God of the people I hated
You said you wanted evolution

The ape was a great big hit

You say you want a revolution, man

And I say that youre full of shit
Were disposable teens

Were disposable teens

Were disposable teens

Were disposable

Were disposable teens

Were disposable teens

Were disposable teens

Were disposable
You said you wanted evolution

The ape was a great big hit

You say you want a revolution, man

I say that youre full of shit
The more that you fear us

The bigger we get

The more that you fear us

The bigger we get

And dont be surprised, dont be surprised

Dont be surprised when we destroy all of it
-Marolyn Manson

I knew that Heath Ledger was going to die a year before it happened.
I have been studying psychology off and on since the 6th grade. I have been told I look like Michelle Williams since the 11th grade.
I have kept a journal in some way, shape, or form since 1st grade.

I studied Heath and Michelle since the moment they started starring in tabloids. I saw the gradually increasing indifference Heath had towards her, while she gazed at him as though he were on a 50 foot pedestal.
Then he made that comment about how he was glad he had his daughter, Matilda, because when he dies he’ll have a piece of himself left behind.

My daughter’s father always told me that he knew he made the absolute best choice for a mother when we had our child.
Matilda and my own Mini Me are around the same age.
After he made that comment, I knew he was either going to commit suicide, or accidentally overdose.
When the latter happened, I fell into a state of shock.

When “The Dark Knight” came out, I increasingly became more and more angry.
I had to watch idiot after idiot put up avatars of themselves in Joker makeup all over the internet, everywhere I turned. Some were even dumb enough to put him in the “Hero” portion of their Myspace page.

Constantly my head was filled with:
“How can they do this to her? How can they do this to her???? HOW CAN THE DO THIS TO HER??????!!!!”
Until one day I just exploded, and wound up in the hospital for a while.
He was everywhere. That Goddamn Joker was everywhere, and Michelle had nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Everyone said how sorry they were for his loss while the dead love of her life is on cereal and Twinkie boxes, billboards, bags of popcorn, plastic soda cups.

The hunch I had with the fall of Britney Spears came to fruition.
Our society had literally come to this:
Do not truly help those who need it, because there is too much money to be had on their demise.
This is why to this day I refuse to support the current Batman franchise or any projects made by Chris Nolan ever again.
F**k you for doing what you did to Michelle, Chris.
F**k you.
She may be too classy to say it, but I sure as hell am not.


“Whatever I have suffered, I feel like the work I get to do is an absolute blessing. Because whatever I feel inside, it has a place to go. It just saves me over and over and over again.”

-Michelle Williams


(Amen, sister.)





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment