Ad

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Discuss something you planned that ended up not being what you expected.

30 Days of Truth:


Day 25: Discuss something you planned that ended up not being what you expected.


At my cousin's 21st birthday her, her sister, her friend, Mom, Dad and I were planned to go to a club for my younger cousin's 21st.  Not just any night at said bar either; it was gay night!  "Asseteria" I believe it was called.  Small club but comfortable seating.  I got to watch my aunt and uncle sit near two guys who were kissing.  I never thought I'd see something like that in a million years.  It was awesome!  We all had a great time and I even went so far as to insist to tip and take pictures with the Go-Go dancers.  The only thing I really didn't like that night was the fact that drinks in New York City are freakin' EXPENSIVE.

All in all, it was a really fun trip.  Despite the bitter snow we had to forge through to in order to get there.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment