Ad

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What is your biggest dream in life?

Day 28: What is your biggest dream in life (what one great thing do you want to accomplish)?


I have lost count on how many times I have told this story:

I have wanted my own bar & grill for the past seven years.  My dad makes some seriously good ribs and since I have a little experience working at a bar and grill it makes me want to open one that much more.  My father is also retiring at the beginning of next year and he's a workaholic so he'll need something to keep him occupied.  There is an entrepreneur course at my community college and I think if I take that along with saving up money for the next five years or so I could open one up.

It doesn't have to be a bar, even.  The way things look I might have to have it just be a place to get some good BBQ.  There is a place like that right near my house, a seafood place, that was voted one of the best places to get seafood in NJ Monthly Magazine.  I would be perfectly happy having a small place of my own grilling up BBQ for ten years or so.  My dad likes the idea so I think it would be a good thing to have a family run place for a while.  Then when I feel the time is right I'll sell it.

One of the things that makes me happy is cooking, and if I could do that in my own place for a few years, then I would be perfectly content.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment