Ad

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Someone in your family that means so much to you.

Day 30: Someone in your family that means so much to you.

I am lucky enough to have a family and relatives who love me tremendously and would do anything for me, and vice versa.   I come from an Irish/Polish family on my father's side, and I am German and Canadian.  Both sides are very close, but my father's side is much more vocal about it.  I love my stereotypical Irish Catholic family, but I love my WASP-y Grandmother and Aunts at the same time.  Well, all accept one.  One of my Aunts I have practically shunned from my life because of something really horrible that she did to her daughter (my cousin, obviously).  I won't go into detail because I decided long ago to post as little of my family drama as possible to protect a those involved.

Even so, I would be dead if it weren't for my family.

So try to fuck with them.

I dare you.





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment