Ad

Monday, September 24, 2012

School's Back In

I haven't been writing much the last month or so, and I have many blogs I haven't posted to in a while.  I'm going to just at least post here three days a week.  I have to brush up on my UFC and MMA knowledge in the meantime.

I'm also debating posting some of the stuff I wrote this spring/summer, but I'm still mulling over that.  The fact that I have a head cold is disconcerting because head colds usually last about a month for me, and makes me not want to do any work and just read books and watch tv and drink tons of liquids.

Brevity will be my best bet until I feel better.  Hope y'all don't mind.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Katie, I hope you are feeling better real soon. I am trying to visit my EC friends. I miss seeing all of the EC blogs. Looking forward to keeping in touch. Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete