Ad

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Classical Music

Last night after everyone was in bed I sat in the living room reading the bio of Edie Sedgwick and listening to classical music.  There are a bunch of music TV channels on Comcast that I've listened to with a lot of friends and family members, but I couldn't listen to them because back then you had to have the package with the cable box back then.  Now that everything's digital and I have them myself I always forget about them!

I forgot that I really like classical music soft in the background while I do what I do online or when I'm reading for pleasure or reading something I'm going to review. 

Not so much this type of classical music:


This type of classical music:



The 1994 movie version of "Little Women" (starring Winona Ryder) is one of my most favorite movies of all time.  I LOVE the soundtrack!  I don't know if the score is counted as classical music but it is as far as I am concerned!

soundtrack samples

classical movie soundtrack samples












No comments:

Post a Comment