Ad

Friday, February 14, 2014

#Twilight is Looking Better and Better...

....and I actually feel a little bit bad for having made fun of Stephanie Meyer and thankful that I always respected J. K. Rowling as writer, because after what I have learned about Cassandra Claire (or "Cassandra Clare", as she is known now, I have no idea why she felt the need to drop the "i", ) and her "Mortal Instruments" franchise, I can also say that I am also SUPER thankful that I don't take fiction nearly as seriously as a lot of people do ("Team Jacob" vs. "Team Edward": as if!),because HOLY SHIT BALLS this info is so epic to me it would make Kathy Griffin speechless.


http://www.paperdroids.com/2013/09/16/cassiegate-cassandra-clares-alleged-plagarism-in-the-mortal-instruments/




No comments:

Post a Comment