Ad

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I Put the DISS in disinformation #1



If you know me, you know how much I hate it when people spread disinformation.  The convo below is a perfect example that not having a fancy degree (I just have my H.S. diploma) does not mean you can't do your homework and prove when someone is completely full of shit.



Chiropractic is not quackery, nor was Andrew Taylor Still, the person who invented osteopathy and osteopathic medicine

 http://www.atsu.edu/museum/ats/


Andrew Taylor Still, noted as one of the found...
Andrew Taylor Still, noted as one of the founders Osteopathic medicine (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


These are some examples of adjustments by one of the best chiropractors I've ever seen, just judging from his Youtube video.  It just goes to show what miracle workers people in health care can be if they truly care about their patients and take their job very seriously, the way Dr. Ian Rossborough does (doesn't hurt that he's a cute Aussie either):




https://www.youtube.com/user/chiroexcellence/about




My response to this video, along with the genius reply from Captain Clueless: 


Here is Captain Clueless getting "served", as the kids these days call it:




Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment