Ad

Saturday, May 3, 2014

#YDAD inspired mock drinks!

You Deserve a (non-alcoholic) Drink!

(#YDAD creator and host Mamrie Hart):

https://www.youtube.com/user/YouDeserveADrink







Since I don't drink anymore and just enjoy the occasional tipple, girl-drink (the real sugary ones that are like liquid desserts with alcohol), beer and bar food, or Irish coffee, I thought I'd be nice to make up some "virgin" drinks that not only I can enjoy but my daughter and anybody who is maintaining sobriety, can't drink for health reasons or because of certain medications they are on etc.

First one up is called the "Lexi Mimosa":

1 part orange juice
1 part seltzer

That's it. I just made a big one for her a little bit ago (bad camera work, I know):




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment