Ad

Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss



So, which side do you butter your bread?

I didn't even realize that the 2nd of March was his birthday: I'm glad I gave out the "Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That" Valentine's Day DVD's.  

I don't know if Lexi will come home with a Cat in the Hat hat or what.  Lexi really doesn't care for coloring unless it's on a tablet.  (It's amazing how much Autistic kids love tablets!  It really helps Lexi to be more careful with electronics.)




A few years ago my nephew loved The Cat in the Hat:



I have a Winona in the family!



I'm so jelly.  Back in my day we never got to wear Dr. Seuss hats!  I don't think we even celebrated!  They would celebrate Christopher Columbus, that's for sure, that hack!  If Lexi wasn't Autistic I wouldn't let her celebrate C.C. Day.  She can learn about it at school but I would tell her the real deal at home.  Not that I would turn my kid into a conspiracy nut.  There's a difference between a conspiracy nut and someone who can successfully debunk disinformation.  I'm all about the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment