Ad

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Moar vacation!

Last year, my nephew Nicky and I played "hangman" on paper, so I found a Spongebob Squarepants hangman game, but I broke a piece right away so i had to duct tape two of the pieces together, but otherwise it worked fine, and it's more fun.




Lexi jumped around and watched





They got to play together though, which was good.  Lexi is very rough and tumble and Nicky is NOT, even though he's good at sports.


There was also the lake, which is really kid-friendly.  Lexi likes to wade but this was actually the first time she ever was at a beach.



We're both dealing with some upper respiratory thing I thought was allergies, but my Dad was sick and we caught a bit of it.  We're not as sick as he was, thankfully.  We didn't go out as much as everyone else but we managed:










No comments:

Post a Comment