Ad

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I've had a broken heart for about two months.

This is why.

The one other non verbal Autistic that I had been following on Youtube died.  He was 18.  He suffered from a very rare life threatening disease, and while I will never go through what Kreed's mother went through, I can't shake this.  Every time I think about Kreed's family my body goes cold.

The only thing I can think of that I would want others to take from this is to visit Kreed's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kreedsworld and watch his Youtube videos.

The only thing that helped Kreed's pain was medicinal cannabis.  His mother is a big advocate of legalizing medical cannabis and so am I.  You can just watch the videos of what Kreed was like before and after his doses.

Anyway.

This is the first time I've mentioned this online to anyone.

I just wanted to show how much more there is to Youtube then just revenue, trolling, drama, entertainment, and play button plaques.

There are microcosms woven into it.  Lives beginning and lives ending.

 Those microcosms are what made Youtube what it is today.


No comments:

Post a Comment