Ad

Monday, November 29, 2010

I Hope Your Heaven-Sent, and You're Hell Proof

This year has been quite rough on me in a lot of ways. It has not been easy getting used to the vast changes I have had to undergo. Some of them were easy, some of them were downright nerve wracking. However, I think that it will cause me to be a better version of myself starting 2011.

I ran into someone this year whom seems to only ever see me when I am at my most depressed. I wish things were different and I could have been more of a friend to her the last time we were together, but I had so much on my mind and I didn't feel like myself at all. I know she could tell plain as day that I had a thing or to that was really bothering me. But she was really nice to me and checked in on me once in a while, and for that I was and still am grateful. There have been strangers I'd just met this year who have shown me more kindness that people I have known my entire life never gave me. I guess sometimes you really can depend on the kindness of strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment