Ad

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

burr

I can't get to the gym much this week because of the snow that keeps coming off and on here in "Joisey". I've been spending a lot of my time watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix. I really miss that show and I can't believe it isn't on syndication anywhere. I don't pay any attention to the modern vampire shows because I'm such a die-hard Buffy fan.

I lie in bed and watch it while I have my window open. I need the fresh air badly for my allergies. I have a nice big comforter to hide under if my room gets too cold at any time. Since it started snowing I've been spending a lot of my time in my bed with my laptop or my TV while Lexi watches TV and plays sectioned off in the living room (So she doesn't run into any rooms that are open in the hallway where all the stuff that can hurt her resides).

Today I get to go to the chiropractor later to get some TLC for my back and my sciatica. I haven't been going there regularly like I should, but the cold weather does have to drawback of making my bones hurt if it's too brisk outside. My chiropractor has this machine that puts these sonic vibrations (I'm not sure exactly what it is called) into the muscles that are bothering you and it loosens all that stress and lactic acid that was residing in them. I can't wait because my back is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment