Ad

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gym Rat

I just signed up for a year membership to my local family run gym. I've had just about enough of doing the same thing every day, and as much as I love my kid, I need some "me" time so that I can get out a lot of frustrations and whatever else might be bothering me, plus they have massages, which I can't wait to get.

The guy who took me on the tour was pretty cute, I must admit. Other than that I'm impressed with what they have to offer and it'll do me a lot of good to get back into a healthy lifestyle. I've spent too much time being sad and comforting myself with food. My brother in law is gone and he is not coming back. I have to give up the ghost, I have to do something with my free time other than lying in bed with the covers all over me, watching TV.

I think I'm going to be in fantastic shape by next January.

No comments:

Post a Comment