Ad

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I was in bed by like 9:30 lol I had a wonderful time catching up on sleep and today I get to catch up some more today.

I get some peace and quiet today and I'm not sure what I want to do with it. I'll probably just cave in and watch the "Jersey Shore" reunion. Seems like a good way for this born and bred Jersey girl to spend New Year's day.

I might get a chance to meet one of my favorite people this January and I'm really excited to see how that plays out. She's been wanting to stop by for a while and I can only prey that this happens because I've been wanting to meet up with her forever!

I'm just happy being a total vegetable today since I never get the chance to be overcooked broccoli on my bed. It's like a mini Ferris Beuiler's day off kinda thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment