Ad

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snowflake

I have been quiet this week because my particular part of NJ has been hit with one snowstorm after another. You would think that would cause me to be online more, but all the snow and the quiet that came with it has been a really nice break for me. I sleep with my window open because I need that cold fresh air during the night. My parents jack up the heat because their room is the coldest room in the house, it leaves me with hot flashes in the middle of the night. So I crack my window open half way and bury myself under my comforter and thermal blanket and the fresh crisp air all help me fall asleep.

I didn't go to the gym much at all last week because I wasn't in the mood to deal with the snow and going to work out. But this week will definitely be better because I have a good amount of music on my mp3 player.

I quit smoking and haven't been feeling well, so that's attributing me not wanting to go out because whenever I stop smoking I get these flu like symptoms and an awful post-nasal drip. Thankfully this is only temporary and I'll have my lungs all cleared out in a few weeks.

Lexi still hasn't played in the snow yet: we have to get her a snowsuit that fits her because my kid is a meatloaf and very tall and stocky for her age: hopefully we can get her a suit that will fit her.

No comments:

Post a Comment