Ad

Friday, January 14, 2011

Yoga and other things

Yesterday is the first day I've done yoga in a while. I was seriously slacking off for a few months: I can't even remember the last time I did it: that's how bad of a slacker I've been.

The tape I got, "Living Room Yoga" is actually for the more advanced, which means as of right now I can only do about 5-10 minutes at the most. I strive to do at least 10 minutes probably on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Yesterday I started writing down what I eat along with the calories and fat intake as well as whatever exercise I took and how many calories I burned if available. The equipment at the gym I go to has monitors for how many calories you burn for your age and weight. I write this all down in a journal my parents had bought for me a few months ago.

I really can't wait to see how much progress I make for the rest of the winter. I should be fairly sculpted by my daugher's bday (April 1st) at least. That'll be about 3 1/2 months I had been exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment