Ad

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sushi Wednesday: Mikado

Sushi weds 7/28/2011 on Twitpic

I had my first sushi rolls and my friend got what I had last week. One roll was called the "exotic roll" and I forget the name of the other one. One was mild and sweet and the other one was sweet and spicy, but not too spicy. I can't stand when people drown the taste of food in hot sauce or spicy condiments/veggies. This roll had just the right amount of kick.

For dessert I got the triple chocolate mouse cake: it was ok, not the best I've had. My friend got the green tea tempura ice cream again.

I also tried saki for the first time. We had it cold: I couldn't imagine having it hot.


In a couple weeks we're going to switch it up: Carrabba's, then we're going to be trying out different places, the Cheesecake Factory included.

I think I'll just call this series "Foodie Wednesday", because that is definitely what my girlfriend and I are. Boys come and go, but we're both fine as long as there's good food around.

No comments:

Post a Comment