Ad

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fickle Weather

The weather has no business being this warm in the middle of March!  Either we're in for a blizzard or something in April or this is the mildest winter I've seen in a long time.

Lexi woke up at around 6am this morning, and I sat with her until it was time to get her dressed and ready for school.  A few minutes before the bus was supposed to come (which she is usually jumping up and down at the door ready to go), she just had a complete melt-down and I had to practically drag her to the bus.  I don't know why she gets so upset like that: maybe she was confused and thought it was the weekend or something because she had to stay at home tomorrow for a dentist appointment.

She came home in a good mood and had a snack and bounced around in front of the window for a while before passing out on the couch. 

 She had a note in her backpack that she was running around the playground today.  Apparently she likes to ride the "motorcycle" rocking ride there: go figure.  It would be just my luck if she grew up loving motorcycles.

Yesterday she was with my mom and I at Target:

At target getting my new laptop! on Twitpic

This is the first time that she wasn't grabbing everything in site and actually stayed in her seat, giggling the whole time.

I'm in the middle of Edith Wharton's autobiography and will post a link to the review I'll write as soon as I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment