Ad

Saturday, June 16, 2012

30 Days of Truth Day 14

Day 14: Someone who has made your life worth living.

When you have a significant age difference between your sibling and yourself, the older sibling usually becomes a second parent. My sister is eight years older than I am, and I when I was born I instantly became her "baby".I am a spoiled brat compared to my sister.  I am the baby of the family: we're all spoiled brats.  My sister also spoiled me as though I was her daughter as well.  I am very protective of my family, but especially my sister when I was growing up.  There are times I wish I was two years younger rather than eight, so then I could beat up all the people who ever hurt her or made fun of her.  I would have had no problem going to detention or getting suspended for opening a can of whoop-ass on anyone who dared make her cry I suppose it's my Irish temper that makes me this way.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment