Ad

Saturday, February 23, 2013

She Plays For Keeps

Lexi didn't make it to school yesterday.  My dad had the day off so he tried to help me out.  She was walking around just fine outside for a bit, but as soon as she saw the school bus, she tensed up and went dead weight.  My dad tried carrying her but she was punching, kicking, clawing and yelling.  We managed to get her on the steps of the bus but she wouldn't budge. 

Monday morning her teacher and a lady from special services are going to come a few minutes before the bus comes and seeing if Lexi has her teacher with her maybe she'll get on the bus.  Here's hoping.

She went through this phase when she was little.  Except back then, of course, she weighed less and we could get her into the car seat.  Once my parents were trying to get her into the car to go see my sister and she fought so hard that my dad had to bring her back into the house with me.

I can't wait for this to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment