Ad

Friday, January 24, 2014

Snow So Far

Ever since I was pregnant with Lexi I get an earache in my right ear when there's a lot of snow on the ground. Luckily Excedrin remedies it. I gladly put up with it for the most part because the air is never fresher in NJ then when it has been filtered by snowfall.

My time has been spent reading and working on Lexi's various therapies. She'll have a couple of days to make up for at the end of the year due to snow days.


Most of it has melted off of the roads and sidewalks as of now, which is good because then I have the opportunity to teach Lexi the consequences of trying to gallop across ice in snow shoes while she and Mommy walk to the school bus or the store.  You have to make them learn from experience not to run and gallop across ice like a member of the Lullaby League `hopped up on Go-Go Juice.



No comments:

Post a Comment