Ad

Friday, August 17, 2012

Write a Letter to Yourself

Day 31: Epilogue: Write a letter to yourself.

Last day of the 30 day challenge, even though it took a few months for me to get through :)

Dear Katie,

Stop with the self-deprecating crap.  Seriously.  It isn't endearing, it's just annoying.

Stop getting so upset when you see other five year old girls talk to their mom's.  Lexi will talk one day.  Calm down.

Never give up on your talents.

To hell with those who try to crush your dreams.  They're just jealous because they refuse to go after their own and live in a constant state of regret.

Write.

Accept and adapt to the changes that come with age.

Oh, and trust me on the sunscreen.

Love,
Katie


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    I'm visiting from Blogaholic. I'm following you now, here is my link to follow me back
    http://onlectus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete